Into A World Of Imagination And Creation
Most Recent Posts
- Moments In CreationLet us start from the beginning of creation. Where black and white roses become colorless stars. Mixing up ink blots to decipher our notation. There is a castle made of ink, a castle made of glass. Collecting poetry to fill up our empty honey jars. Piecing together the […]
- They Don’t KnowThey don’t know. They don’t know what goes through her head. The girl that came from a twisted far away wonderland. They don’t know. They don’t know why she is the way she is. She wears all black but her mind is a thousand unexistent colors. Her hair […]
- I Will Be The WorldI will be the world. Claustrophobic storms in the deserted cities. To the flowers that might grow in the sky. Stars reflected in the ocean depths. I like to imagine that all writers are born in a place far away. Where each inspired image can come together as […]
- Garden In The SkyClouds are upside down and you cannot even see. Bipolar reactions of weather abrupt the cycle. There are weeds on the ground but there are roses above. Hues in a poetic form of red and blue growing in the white tufts. How wonderful it is to image a […]
- Skeleton In A CityA flickering shower of sparkling lights have shown us the way. To the city that owns a parade of proud dreamers. No matter the weather, they show us both sides. Sunlight reflects in the glass panes thoughtful gazes. While the rain brings puddle to give us an upside-down […]
- Prince Of DarknessHe is the shadow that you think is your own. Following your every step and finding out your favorite place. He has got your soul in a case and he has got your smile in his mind. He knows the darkest thoughts, not just of you, but the […]
- Symphony of LightFor once it is time to not be afraid of height. Touching the skies in symphony of light. The horizon falling in such a splendid sight. May we waltz graceful through the night? May the stars be our mapped out chart? Falling forth to reveal the glass of […]
- The Rain Was Never HauntedIt has been a while since she was not alone. She used to spend her nights in lack of melody. There were no voices to take the demons to a slow town. There will only monsters shredding loose the tone. She was too anxious to speak out loud. […]
- Caught In The AirMy dreams take a million turns. They are going up and down, backwards, and forwards. My dreams are flying all around. My wings you cannot see but they are caught in the air. I am dreaming in the harmony of the breeze. How long does it take to […]
- Not AloneAs you read these words, you might be hearing a voice. Not the voice of an author but the voice of a poem. How lonely we become that paper becomes our closest friends. Writing away our lives until the end of time. I think about your words without […]
- The Stars Are AliveThey told me that I had to like the sun. It was those bright beams though that made my head pound. How could I like the sun if we did not get along? I had to hide away the fact that I was settling for the smaller orbs. […]
- Holding Onto YouGaze meaningfully searching for the lights that flicker. Finding it such a mesmerizing sight when the leaves curl as they burn. Looking forward to the strange color of death in autumn nature. Dancing with the shadows that are cast over in such little light. Oblivious to the friendship […]
- Write Your NameThought you would like to know, I am not blind to what is behind the smile. I have been a soldier once before. Your chest is rattling with an earthquake. You are a globe with a storm inside. There is so much rain that you cannot breathe. I […]
- Sweet RiptideI want to belong to you. I love the magnetic pull of your gaze when we meet. We have been connected since the day we met in the forest. Countless dreams shared in our separate constellations. No ocean kept us apart as long as we could read the […]
- StargazingThis girl is more than a wildflower. She finds only herself when looking up. She dances in the streets when it begins to rain. Her eyes are as blue as the stormiest ocean. Her smile is as brilliant as the freshest spring days. Each night brings darkness, but […]
- Flightless FingerprintsI was waiting alone at the edge of my colorless canvas. You were the artist I needed to meet. I could see your mark against the screen. A gorgeous array of personality left by your warmth. Your fingers are in a flight of life, leaving prints all […]
- Flowers In My ShoesThere are flowers in my shoes. There are flowers in my nightmares. You don’t know what that means unless you understand. For once in a while, we are forced to visit an unrealistic realm. Bittersweet lullabies that whisper unspoken truths. Stay awake with me and I will run […]
- Dynamic DreamerA concoction of constellation has been split in the sky. A concoction of reality has been seeped inside. Limits rising into nonexistent as the darkness and light become one. Day is night while night is day; darkness having more light than once. Twisted poems too sickly sweet to […]
- Place Without StarsUnderlying forces taking a volume in descending perspectives. Make up the mind of aspect but it will not. It has shown itself in such a fall. Brought you down from the clouds to a harsh reality. Wake up and recognize that you have become nobody. You start to […]
- Writing DamageI have been writing myself down from dusk to dawn. I have revealed a million pens clear of ink. I keep writing to beautify the world and make words beam. Only each time I scribble, the drops of imagination have darkened. Like my fingers are wrapped in rings […]
Taking the imagination and creation to share with those other daydreamers.
To pursue the impossible. To become the character. To wander the worlds that do not exist.
To get lost in the daydreams of what could be and what once was. To transform imagination and create something solid.
To inspire through what is imagined. To inspire through what is created.
Other forms of writing that are neither stories or poetry – often in between.
Thank you – to all my lovely readers – for the support, kind comments, creative perspectives, and many nominations. Much appreciated.