Into A World Of Imagination And Creation
Most Recent Posts
- Dynamic DreamerA concoction of constellation has been split in the sky. A concoction of reality has been seeped inside. Limits rising into nonexistent as the darkness and light become one. Day is night while night is day; darkness having more light than once. Twisted poems too sickly sweet to […]
- Place Without StarsUnderlying forces taking a volume in descending perspectives. Make up the mind of aspect but it will not. It has shown itself in such a fall. Brought you down from the clouds to a harsh reality. Wake up and recognize that you have become nobody. You start to […]
- Writing DamageI have been writing myself down from dusk to dawn. I have revealed a million pens clear of ink. I keep writing to beautify the world and make words beam. Only each time I scribble, the drops of imagination have darkened. Like my fingers are wrapped in rings […]
- Breathe LifeCome out today and notice the leaves. They are falling for you graceful thoughts. Blushing the rare colors of honest love. Come out tonight and touch the stars. Bury your nightmares in midnight ink. To find out what story you left behind. Come out and smell the crying […]
- Thinking SkyThere is a mood after the moon. A dream that comes even without the stars. However far it must take for you to see. That I am falling in a deep love with you. I do not usually write my words in romance. Though it is hard to […]
- Be Inspired To Not Wait To LiveI could die tomorrow. I could die today. I could die in an hour. In any moment that comes could be my last. So, why am I so afraid of living? Why should I worry what others think? Why am I so afraid of the judgement? I could […]
- WildflowerRain was my favorite and not a drizzle of heartache. And as I looked through the pelting sheets, I met your gaze. I will never forget the look on your face. The boy I thought I knew so well had transformed beneath the clouds. The scowl that usually […]
- One More DayI could get lost in the songs that I play. Romantic thoughts playing over and over. I have never stopped being hopeless when it comes to you. I could watch the way your shoulders shake when you laugh. I could watch you all day but now I am […]
- Midnight PaintIt is then beneath the sky. Midnight paint brushes dancing above. Bringing life to what it is we could be. The once silent stars no longer shy. The words will thread to what was dreamed of. A force of speculation in layers of sea. Thank you for […]
- Ghosted EyelashesA delusion of unrealistic figments has been created. Rocking forth in a dream that will never leave the mind. Sensations of creation brewing underneath the waves. A storm of emotion over this new depth of ocean. A hazy grey varied in with the blue of his gaze. Memories […]
- FlickerElectricity running through my veins in the morning. I have entered a new realm of inspiration. Lost in a land of past dreams and now I have escaped. A pattern of gorgeous questions defining who I could be. The ceiling could tell me what I said in my […]
- Enigma SkiesLuminous and vivid as petals of mystery unwind. The gaze of a dreamer or the gaze of a destroyer? Creation comes with a price just the same as magic. Only it is up to me and you to decide which path will be ours. Through the woods of […]
- Three Wishes; Three WordsAn ocean laying out for creatures of thought to seep. Where it must be that we find depth and perspective. Auras of emotion and hope puzzled together. While imagination can drive us into daydreams that lead us. It is the creation that pulls together all the ideas. I […]
- Far Beyond Our ImaginationStretching out far beyond our imagination. There is a man with quite the endeavor. He has risen above the trees of the forest. Found a place to call home in the stars above. Stretching out far beyond our imagination. A poisonous flower has come to bloom. Petals with […]
- Promise MeWith each dying wish, a new constellation is born. With each dying wish, a new place of creation will come to life. The truth is that I cannot stop thinking of you and your starry eyes. For I have gone away beneath the ground. You visit me now, […]
- Midnight AdventureIt started with you throwing a rock at my window. I simply assumed it was the wind until you called my name. My heart warmed with the adventure soon to come. A coat thrown over my shoulders. My body is dropping out over the pane. I hit the […]
- Wish To ExistI know that it is quite a bit to ask for. I am asking for a space in your mind and a space in your time. I am hoping you will think of me, maybe once today and tomorrow. I know that it is quite a bit to […]
- Eccentric ForestHave you ever looked closely at an eccentric forest? Look closer and you will see flower petals that are void of words. A whole aura of mysteries that wrap around uncontrollably. A show of stranger features undiscovered in a realm. Like a carousel in a carnival of makeshift […]
- A Hundred TimesOnce the sun has risen a hundred times. I start to wander this melody made in clouds. Down far from wandering, and thoughtfully above all else. Once the moon has risen a hundred times. I go to places I have never seen before. Made in the constellations of […]
- Once Upon A TimeIt may be complicated in a sense of words. Vintage from a lifetime in vocabulary growth. Yet, I assure you, that those words mean more than a soul. That writer found a purpose as each day left a layer. Thin like needles forming sketches over his skin. He […]
Taking the imagination and creation to share with those other daydreamers.
To pursue the impossible. To become the character. To wander the worlds that do not exist.
To get lost in the daydreams of what could be and what once was. To transform imagination and create something solid.
To inspire through what is imagined. To inspire through what is created.
Other forms of writing that are neither stories or poetry – often in between.
Thank you – to all my lovely readers – for the support, kind comments, creative perspectives, and many nominations. Much appreciated.