1. Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
2. Answer the questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
3. Nominate other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
4. Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
5. List the rules and display a Liebster Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
I want to give my gratefulness to Jojo Al-waely. He is always supporting me and leaving the most wonderful and helpful comments. He is just as good as a friend as he is a writer, so I recommend you take the time to give his site a visit. I’m sure you will enjoy it just as much as I.
- What is your best work? What writing do you love the most that you have handcrafted yourself? ( share it with me and I will read it) – My best work is the novel I am working on but alas, I cannot share that because I am worried about copyrights. So, to choose from my blog, I’d have to say I’ve always appreciated Nebula Eyes.
- What is your top 5 on the bucket list? – Travel the world with my best friend. Find and be with my soul mate. Become a best-selling author. Own a small, cute bookstore. Be happy.
- What is your superhero power? – Imagining? I’d have to say some fire. Literally, I suppose compassion. I want to be what I needed from others so I want to give comfort and support. I’m always there for those that might need me.
- Where are you from? – The United States of America.
- Who is your favorite author? – That is far too difficult of a question. It changes constantly but I haven’t read a novel by James Dashner that I didn’t enjoy and he writes in a similar genre that I write.
- If you could have a book written about you, what would the genre be? – Ha! To put it quite frankly, I’d have to say it’d be a comedy. Or one of those growing up films.
- Do you have any lucky charms? – Not exactly. My luck comes in music. It inspires me and takes away anxiety.
- what do you listen to, if you listen to music, when you write? – I have an odd taste in music and I listen to lots of different sorts. I have specific playlists made for different genres, a romantic playlist, a sad playlist, an action playlist, a poetic/piano playlist, and so on.
- What time do you usually wake up? – I’ve never really had a specific time. I just take life as it comes.
- Your favorite music genre? – Alternative / alternative rock.
- What will you do when the whole “covid-19” is over? – First thing first. A music concert for my favorite band. Second, the beach. Third, the movie theaters. Just a few of my favorite things.
Questions For My Nominees:
- Do you want to travel the world?
- What is your favorite book series?
- Reality or daydreams?
- Where do you get inspired to write poetry?
- What do you enjoy to get the creativity flowing?
- The night or the day?
- Stars or the sun?
- What other sites do you enjoy reading?
- Do you use any music while writing?
- Do you enjoy writing novels?
- Have you ever entered any novel contests?
I seem to often nominate the same writers over and over. I need to start searching for new writers when I have the time because I know there are plenty out there with amazing work that truly deserve the support. I will list names here as I find them. Thanks.