Levitation

on

The Unsigned Writer

Levitation

Poetry By, J. M. Lilin

I am levitation.

I do not need your wings.

I do not need the loose ends of the feather.

I do not need their false hope.

No staircase can step up as I could.

No aircraft will rise like I can.

I am levitation.

I have a mind with a mansion inside.

A room for each thought.

An emotion for each drop.

The chill in your spine that leaves you breathless;

As you stand at the edge of the abyss.

Then as the light and darkness collide.

Most choose to be one as I find in between.

As the form of a creator who has no limit of depth.

I am levitation.

Thank you for reading this writing by J. M. Lilin on, The Unsigned Writer. If you’re enjoying this site, leave a like, and subscribe for more!

COPYRIGHT © 2020 J. M. LILIN (Unauthorized use or adaptation of any original content on this blog is strictly prohibited.)

Photo Credit: Pixabay

14 Comments Add yours

1. SRIKANTH says:

Wonderful poem Lilian 👍🤝

Liked by 1 person

2. J. M. Lilin says:

Thank you. I appreciate the feedback. 🌻

Liked by 1 person

3. J. M. Lilin says:

Thanks for reading.

Liked by 1 person

4. bejamin4 says:

So cool: “I have a mind with a mansion inside.”

Liked by 1 person

5. J. M. Lilin says:

Thank you. I’ve always found it neat to wonder if our mind was a mansion, what kind of rooms mine would contain.

Liked by 1 person

6. bejamin4 says:

You’re welcome. You have a good point. It’s a very interesting image. I’m sure we’d all have different rooms.

Liked by 1 person

7. So, if you truly take your time and read your “double sided” poem first and then this one, you get a lovely experience of whom or whatnot you are. And that’s so beautiful. I didn’t have the intention to do it so, but it Just happened. And I loved it. Like I always love your work❤️❤️🙏🏽🙏🏽 amazing to both of your works, Jade 🤭❤️

Liked by 1 person

8. J. M. Lilin says:

Huh, that’s really interesting. You have a brilliant mind…I’m so intrigued with how you took all that it in and put two and two together…just really amazing. Thank you so much for reading, and truly listening to the words I write. I really appreciate you.

9. Ahhaha my mind does things like that sometimes. Always trying to connect one with another. There, most of the time, is always a reason why something happened or why we do it. And yours did in a way and that is why I loved it a little bit More 😳🙈

Liked by 1 person

10. J. M. Lilin says:

I relate absolutely! It may be the mind of a creator. Always imagining and putting together. I often imagine writers mind as a mansion of rooms or a puzzle of many pieces. I love so much that you shared this with me – how you were finding pieces and how you enjoyed it more because you connected them. Just brilliant. Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment.

11. Definitely a puzzle of many, many, many pieces. Always creating and imagining indeed. Asleep or awake, it doesn’t matter. We Just want to see the beauty between the lines, colours and the universe. And, it’s always my pleasure to read your work, J. You know that. Especially taking my time to comment. You had my attention, my curiosity and now I give you my time!

Take care of yourself, J. Have a lovely weekend ahead! ❤️🙏🏽

Liked by 1 person

12. J. M. Lilin says:

You pretty much just summed up the life of a writer in one/two paragraph. Brilliant.
    Thanks again. As always, I love your comments and I appreciate your time.

13. Hihihih 🤭 whoopsie 😳 you’re welcome, J! Always my pleasure 🙏🏽❤️