Nominated The Liebster Award
Written By, J. M. Lilin. Nominated By, La Luna.
1. Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
2. Answer the questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
3. Nominate other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
4. Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
5. List the rules and display a Liebster Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
I want to give my grateful thanks to La Luna for nominating with this lovely award. I am excited to accept and answer her questions. I argue that if you are a daydreamer – like myself – you should go ahead and check out her blog.
- What event in your life got you into writing? – I have always been a huge bookworm and enjoyed stories but the event that got me taking the idea of writing seriously was when my brother had to write a short horror story for his school. I ended up doing it with him for fun and haven’t stopped since.
- Any good books you would like to suggest? (I’m in need of new reading material lols) – I am a dystopian/speculative fan. My favorite book series at the moment is Darkest Minds, by Bracken. I’ve already read the entire set twice now.
- Is there anything about your life that you wish you could change? – Almost always, things in life can be changed if we want to change them and actually take action. Right now, I am working on acting instead of reacting.
- Out of all the things you have ever written, which one is your favorite? Please do share it. I would love to read it (if I haven’t yet). – What I shared that was my favorite was the first chapter to one of my novels, The Stigma.
- What song speaks to you the most? – Isle of Flightless Birds, by Twenty-One Pilots.
- What’s the happiest memory you could remember? – My happiest memories are late nights with my best friend. If you have a best friend, you know exactly how it goes – extreme happiness with laughing over the craziest things, and extreme honesty when it comes to saying things you never said out loud before. I live for moments like that.
- What motivates you to keep pushing through in spite of the hardships you encounter? -If I remind myself to remember, there are many things. The Lord. Music. My best friend. Little things such as beauty on our planet, books, writing a poem. Creating.
- What’s the craziest thing you have ever done in your life? – First thing that comes to mind was when I was about thirteen or fourteen and climbed a coconut tree next to a ledge. We were on an island. I grabbed onto the coconut with both hands and I fell. I was with some friends though and the tallest of them just barely caught me.
- Who are you most grateful for? – My best friend. No one I know makes me smile and laugh as much as she does. She’s a daydreamer and has such a beautiful perspective in life. I look up to her a lot.
- What do you aspire to become? – The kind of person you look at and just feel warmth. I want to be kind, and caring. Kindness is motivating. I want to be what I need from others.
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? – Somewhere in a cottage by a cute little town with bookstores and coffee shops.
Questions For My Nominees:
- Do you want to travel the world?
- What is your favorite book series?
- Reality or daydreams?
- Where do you get inspired to write poetry?
- What do you enjoy to get the creativity flowing?
- The night or the day?
- Stars or the sun?
- What other sites do you enjoy reading?
- Do you use any music while writing?
- Do you enjoy writing novels?
- Have you ever entered any novel contests?
Thank you for reading this writing by J. M. Lilin on, The Unsigned Writer. If you’re enjoying this site, leave a like, and subscribe for more!