Nominated Ideal Inspirational Blogger Award #3

on

The Unsigned Writer

The Unsigned Writer

Written By, J. M. Lilin. Nominated By, Million Dreams.

The Award Rules:

• Thank the person who have nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.

• Answer their questions.

• Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.

• Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.

• List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.

Dear Readers,

I have not been writing as much as I wish, for as we all know life gets in the way sometimes. Still, even as I have not been around, I’ve still been receiving enormous support and I could not be more grateful. I really appreciate it and hope to creating more content just for all of my wonderful readers. I want to give a special thanks to Million Dreams for the lovely surprise of a nomination. I have been following this writer for quite some time and I’m never disappointed with the write-ups. Absolutely give this writer a visit.

The Questions I Was Asked:

1. What scares you the most? – Being alone. I will always protect my family. I never want to lose my best friend. I hope that I one day meet the love of my life.

2. Do you believe in re-birth? – Yes. I am a Latter-Day-Saint of the Church of Jesus Christ. We believe the good will be ressurected in a place without Satan.

3. One thing you cannot live without… – Music. It calms me. Helps me feel emotions I need to feel. It inspires and motivates me. It gets my creativity flowing. I love music.

4. What is your superhero name and do tell us why you wanted that name. – When I was younger, for all my video games and user names, I chose the name Blurred Disclaimer because when I defeated villain’s, I wanted to be blurry so that they did not know it was me that ruined their life.

5. Your favorite place to write? – The times I write best are peaceful places. I love writing by a pool with my feet in the water. I enjoy writing in bookstores and I enjoy writing with a purring cat at my side.

Questions For My Nominees:

1. When you wake up in the morning, what do you look forward to most?
  2. Do you own any pets?
  3. Where is your special place for writing?
  4. Favorite novel?
  5. Favorite author?

My Wonderful Nominees:

Thank you for reading this writing by J. M. Lilin on, The Unsigned Writer. If you’re enjoying this site, leave a like, and subscribe for more!

31 Comments Add yours

1. Lia says:

Hi JM and thank you so much for your recent visit to my blog. I love reading your answers. So cool to imagine you writing by a pool. This intrigued me so much:

“When I was younger, for all my video games and user names, I chose the name Blurred Disclaimer because when I defeated villain’s, I wanted to be blurry so that they did not know it was me that ruined their life.” Wow! This is really interesting.

And most of all, I love this concept of nominating one blogger for the award! This is something I haven’t seen done before. Very cool idea!!

Thanks for all the love you share. Hugs and do take care. 💛

Liked by 2 people

2. J. M. Lilin says:

Hello Lia! Love your comment. You are such a thoughtful person and
    I love how you were intrigued so. Keep up the brilliant perspective. I enjoy your friendship. 💙

3. Lia says:

Thank you for this sweet and delightful reply. Lights up my moment. 😍🙏👯‍♂️🥰💖

4. J. M. Lilin says:

As you did for me, Lia. 💙 Have a wonderful, inspiring rest of the month.

5. bejamin4 says:

Congrats on both your awards! Your answer for question for was super cute: “Blurred Disclaimer because when I defeated villain’s, I wanted to be blurry so that they did not know it was me that ruined their life.” That’s some really sound logic, too. I’m the same with music. Almost always writing with music on; it keeps you ready to go to the next sentence and can spur ideas in a moment. Stay safe!

Liked by 2 people

6. J. M. Lilin says:

Thank you 😂I’m glad you could see the logic. Many of my friends did not get what I meant.
    Yes! Kudos to the music! It absolutely is a motivation.

Liked by 2 people

7. Congratulations, Jade ❤️😊 you truly deserve it and I totally loved your answers 🎊🎊🎉🎉😍😍 fun to read!! And don’t be afraid, you won’t be alone! Your family will stick with you, your best friend is like an relationship and your soulmate is just waiting on the right time and right place!!

Welcome back with the big bang and enjoy the feeling 😍😊❤️

8. Congratulations Jade. You deserve it! 🥳🥳

9. J. M. Lilin says:

Thank you so much, jojo. Your support means a ton to me. Appreciate the assurance. I do hope you are right.
    Haha yes! Thank you! I’m glad to be back! The unsigned writer inside me has taken a break and is now only getting started 😄

10. J. M. Lilin says:

Thank you! I am so grateful for the support.

11. Dulcy Singh says:

Congratulations 🥳

12. Kumar Harsh says:

Congratulations. 😇

13. Congratulations!

Liked by 1 person

14. Ofcourse, J😊😊 you truly deserve it!! Can’t wait for your lovely writings 😊 may you unleash the beast in you👀🤓

15. J. M. Lilin says:

Thank you!

16. J. M. Lilin says:

Thank you, Kumar. 😊

17. J. M. Lilin says:

Thank you!

18. I loved your answers to my questions! Congratulations ❤️

19. J. M. Lilin says:

Thank you for taking the time to nominate me and read my answers. I appreciate your support.

20. You will always have my support! Take care ❤️

21. J. M. Lilin says:

That is very kind. Thanks again.

Liked by 1 person

22. Congratulations once again! You deserve all of the awards! You are amazing! Love your answers!

23. J. M. Lilin says:

Thank you so much, Lynda! Appreciate it.

24. Congratulations on your award nomination and remain safe.

25. J. M. Lilin says:

You too, Tangie. Thanks for visiting.

26. You are welcome

27. Congratulations keep going with your good work

28. J. M. Lilin says:

Thank you so much for your support! I appreciate it.

29. My Pleasure
    I am your new follower you may also support me by following

30. J. M. Lilin says:

I’m so sorry! I found this comment in spam. Of course! I appreciate your follow and would love to check out your site!

31. It’s ok please follow 😊