The Unsigned Writer
Written By, J. M. Lilin. Nominated By, Million Dreams.
The Award Rules:
• Thank the person who have nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
• Answer their questions.
• Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
• Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
• List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
- Provide the link of the Award creator of ideal inspiration blogger award as Rising Star from as https://idealinspiration.blog/
I have not been writing as much as I wish, for as we all know life gets in the way sometimes. Still, even as I have not been around, I’ve still been receiving enormous support and I could not be more grateful. I really appreciate it and hope to creating more content just for all of my wonderful readers. I want to give a special thanks to Million Dreams for the lovely surprise of a nomination. I have been following this writer for quite some time and I’m never disappointed with the write-ups. Absolutely give this writer a visit.
The Questions I Was Asked:
1. What scares you the most? – Being alone. I will always protect my family. I never want to lose my best friend. I hope that I one day meet the love of my life.
2. Do you believe in re-birth? – Yes. I am a Latter-Day-Saint of the Church of Jesus Christ. We believe the good will be ressurected in a place without Satan.
3. One thing you cannot live without… – Music. It calms me. Helps me feel emotions I need to feel. It inspires and motivates me. It gets my creativity flowing. I love music.
4. What is your superhero name and do tell us why you wanted that name. – When I was younger, for all my video games and user names, I chose the name Blurred Disclaimer because when I defeated villain’s, I wanted to be blurry so that they did not know it was me that ruined their life.
5. Your favorite place to write? – The times I write best are peaceful places. I love writing by a pool with my feet in the water. I enjoy writing in bookstores and I enjoy writing with a purring cat at my side.
Questions For My Nominees:
- When you wake up in the morning, what do you look forward to most?
- Do you own any pets?
- Where is your special place for writing?
- Favorite novel?
- Favorite author?
My Wonderful Nominees:
Thank you for reading this writing by J. M. Lilin on, The Unsigned Writer. If you’re enjoying this site, leave a like, and subscribe for more!