Nomination: Sunshine Blogger Award: #4
Written By, J. M. Lilin. Nominated By, Jojo Alwaealy.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
This is my fourth Sunshine Blogger Award. It was a nomination kindly given to me by Jojo Alwaealy. I encourage you to visit his site for he is a very brilliant and creative writer with inspiring goals. His writing is the sort of work that leaves you lost in the words and wonder and he is a friendly guy to talk to with a wonderful personality. He has been very supportive of my work and keeps up with giving me kind feedback. I cannot tell him thank you enough.
Questions for me:
- What’s your favorite movie? – Alice In Wonderland. I loved the book when I was younger and watching the movie always makes me feel like I might actually belong in my own precious wonderland with my own imaginary friends who are slightly crazy but quite wonderful.
2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? – I cannot say. Five years ago, I would have never suspected I’d be where I am now. I kept my writing private and to finally share it and instantly get so many supporters and readers is something I am very grateful for. I just hope that in another five years from now, I can still find what I am grateful for. I suspect by then I will be finished with the novel I want to be my first publish and that will hopefully mean many readers.
3. What’s your top 3 on your “Bucket list”? – Publish my fiction series – so far, being a series of three books. Be married to a kind, patient and wonderful man who I can share my joy and sadness with, and travel the world. Go to Europe for a few months with my best friend.
4. What hobbies do you have besides writing? – Photography. Funny story, when I was about eight or nine, I believed in Bigfoot and my Mom gave me her old camera when I went searching for “Bigfoot,” in my backyard. I ended up taking photos of all the neat pieces of nature I found and that’s how I began. If you would like, you can view my photography gallery, at https://crystallinemirage.photo.blog/gallery/
5. Do you have a day job? – My day job is daydreaming. I cannot lie to you.
6. “Harry potter” or “Lord of the rings” Saga? (book and/or movie) – Harry Potter for both books and movies. I’ve always had a bit of an obsession for the wizarding world and have read the series more than I can say.
7. Would you rather live in the city, village or woods? – I struggle with choosing. I love nature but city lights have always inspired me. I would like to live at the edge of the woods, so my home is surrounded by nature, but a city is near. Then I can be inspired and have the precious solitude of nature.
8. What’s your favorite time to write? – Late at night. My best write-ups are written very late at night. When I am alone, the world is quiet, and midnight is my partner.
9. What’s your poison when you write? –You will most likely find me looking up and drinking up the sight of the stars before I write something.
10. Share us something you are ashamed for! – First thing that came to mind that I am comfortable with sharing is from when I was younger – around age ten to twelve, I was very shielded. Didn’t like to share feelings. It made me really uncomfortable. I had this really long book written out then, almost a full book, but the character had a lot of myself in it. I didn’t want anyone to find the pages, so I trashed them. I threw away a lot of my writing then. I never stop feeling shame over that. Both for my stubbornness and getting rid of such priceless work that can never be replaced.
11. Did you ever write a book? – Yes. Many, many, many books but none of them are published yet. I’ve always dreamed of this one certain, fiction novel and want it to be my first publish before I do any others, so I am in the process of editing until I am satisfied.
Questions For My Nominees:
- What author do you look up to most?
- Do you prefer to be alone or to be in the crowds?
- If you choose to have a special ability/super power, what would you choose?
- When you were younger, who did you want to grow up to be?
- Did you ever have an imaginary friend?
- What fiction character do you feel like you relate to the most?
- What truly inspires you to write?
- When it comes to writing, does the city or nature inspire you most?
- When did you start writing?
- Have you published or ever written a book?
- Would you rather read or write, and do you prefer nonfiction or fiction?
I have quite a few nominees to find and will slowly add them as I choose. There are too many creative and inspiring writers out there!
- Writing Rhymes
- Chey the poet
- Jar Of Poetry
- Benjamin Grossman
- Patrice Clarkson’s Blog
- The Perceptions Square
- Mugilan Raju
- The Perceptions Square
- Nocturnal Storyteller
Thank you for reading this writing by J. M. Lilin on, The Unsigned Writer. If you’re enjoying this site, leave a like, and subscribe for more!