Nomination: Sunshine Blogger Award: #2 And #3
Written By, J. M. Lilin. Nominated By, Rishika Jain And OffShore Writings.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
To My Lovely Readers:
Dear Readers, I’ve been writing since middle school. I only just started to share my work this last, 2019 December. With some of my posts, I’m nervous to share but again and again, I have had supportive readers who have motivated me to keep writing and to keep letting my imagination run wild. I just want you all to know how grateful I am and how motivating you all are. You inspire me to pursue my dreams of being an author. Thank you for the comments. The likes. The follows. The nominations. The friendships. Thank you for everything. I will never be able to say just how thankful I am.
From Rishika Jain:
The First Sunshine Blogger Award was nominated to me by Rishika Jain. She is a kind and creative, young writer. I admire her most for her bravery in sharing her lovely words at such a young age. Visit her site, The Ethereal Unicorn, and give her some love.
Questions For Me:
1. What would your best day look like? Explain. – A day alone. Favorite song playing. Journal in front of me, pen in hand. At a table by the window at a bookstore where I can people-watch and think up the most spectacular ideas.
2. What genre of books is best for your eyes to consume? – What a difficult question. I love books! Always have. I suppose I like a mix of them all. Some of my favorite book series are a mix of romance, dystopian, and action. I do love a horror every once in a while, as well.
3. What dream place would you really enjoy visiting? – Wonderland. I would love to explore there and possibly just settle down and let my imagination go with all the spectacular sights. I’d fit right in!
4. What is your dream type of work life? – Writing! I want to be a fiction author. I truly, truly hope that once I publish my first series, I will get many readers and enough visitors on my blog to make a living off of just that. On the side, I love photography and would enjoy selling canvases or being an event/family/wedding photographer.
5. How do you deal with stress? – Music. It calms me. Its like taking a step back into my own head to have a break and then once I hit the pause button, I am refreshed and ready.
6. Favorite movie. – Alice In Wonderland. I loved the book when I was younger and watching the movie always makes me feel like I might actually belong in my own precious wonderland with my own imaginary friends who are slightly crazy but quite wonderful.
7. Favorite dessert? – M&M blizzard. Or white Hershey drops.
8. Where would you want to spend your summer vacation in? – I would like to spend my summer vacation lost in a library or sitting in the corner of a small, humble bookstore.
From Offshore Writings:
The second Sunshine Blogger Award I was nominated is from Offshore Writings, which is hosted by two wonderful writers. Not only do they have some brilliant poetry but they also have some creative and fun posts that could make your day. I encourage you to check out their blog, OffShore Writings.
Questions For Me:
- What is the best thing about your blog that you can recommend to others? – The best thing I could recommend about my blog is reading it. If you enjoy reading what is written by a young woman who has an obsession with imagination and loses herself in daydreams and worlds unlike ours…then you’ve come to the right place.
- Name one leader who inspires you. – The Bishop of my church. He and his wife truly inspire me. They homeschool their children and are one of the kindest, patient, and happiest couples I’ve ever met.
- If flowers doesn’t exist would you miss something? – I would miss the flowers, of course. A field of wildflowers makes you just want to lay down in them, look up at the sky with a smile, and daydream. Just as well, in the books, when the boy brings a single flower to the girl he loves, is outright lovely. I would never want flowers to not exist.
- What is the one thing that you desire to change from your past? – All through my past, I wish I could have been braver. Made more friends, spoke out more, stood up for myself more, asked more questions, stopped trying to be like others, possibly realized my worth. I feel like I could have been happier if I would have just been myself.
- Share any quote that best describes you? – Quote from Alice In Wonderland, “Do you suppose she’s a wildflower?”
- Share any one of your favorite blog link – If you are a writer and you are blogging in the hopes of spreading your imagination, hopes of creating an escape of wonders, hopes of creating and inspiring, then I admire you and I support you. People forget how much the beauty of words can have an impact on someone’s soul. Growing up, I felt like I belonged in the pages of the books I read.
- On what do you prefer to write your blogs – Mobile or Computer? – Computer. The keyboard allows me to quickly type and allows my thoughts to flow easily without pause. A mobile can be helpful when traveling.
Questions For My Nominees:
- If you become any fictional character, what character would it be?
- What is your favorite color?
- Where do you want to be five years from now?
- What is it that inspires you to write?
- What in nature makes you smile?
- What is your favorite quote?
- What is your favorite novel?
- A creek in the woods or an ocean at the beach?
- Nature or city?
- Flowers or clouds?
- Cats or dogs?
For my nominees, I might be a little slow finding them. Adding up my nominations, I have a little more then 35 people to find but I will slowly list them as I choose some creative and inspiring writers. Thanks again!
Thank you for reading this writing by J. M. Lilin on, The Unsigned Writer. If you’re enjoying this site, leave a like, and subscribe for more!